It has caused me to confess what is choking me...
Fear chokes me...making the wrong decisions chokes me...thinking about the next school year suffocates me...
Reading this chapter, this book, helps me to see the enemy wants to kill me softly. Knowing God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of love, power, and soundness of mind authorizes me to put the enemy on notice...he will NOT have his way!
What's choking u?
God gave me this the other day as I tried to figure out what is next in His plan for me...
What's next??
So, I continue to question God about what is next for me. God has told me that my What Next prayer has been heard and here is His answer...your What Next is in danger of becoming idolatry...instead of What Next for the future, I want u to ask me each day and walk in the obedience of the day. I'm doing way too much for u to handle, so enjoy your daily bread.
God gave me this the other day as I tried to figure out what is next in His plan for me...
What's next??
So, I continue to question God about what is next for me. God has told me that my What Next prayer has been heard and here is His answer...your What Next is in danger of becoming idolatry...instead of What Next for the future, I want u to ask me each day and walk in the obedience of the day. I'm doing way too much for u to handle, so enjoy your daily bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment