Thursday, June 26, 2014

Do you believe?

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Luke 10: 19 NIV

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. 
Luke 10: 19 AMP

So ladies, I guess the question is, "Do we believe?"
Do we believe we already possess the authority AND power to keep the enemy beneath our feet?
If not, I propose we begin meditating on verses like the one above and 2 Timothy 1:7. I say this because if we go into this study or any about spiritual warfare without walking in the authority and power we've been given, the enemy will use it to his advantage!
I am praying for each of you...let's armor up and bring glory to our Father. I truly believe as we Get Free, God will equip us to reach back.
Love you ladies and I'm excited by the journey!

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. 2 Timothy 1: 7 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment