Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ready?

Hey ladies!
So, are you ready to "get free" or "free-er", depending on where you are :)

A little background on me and this book.  I have a great appreciation for the ministry of Jentezen Franklin.  I was blessed by his teachings on fasting.  It led me to study for myself, so it's not that I am a "fan".  His teaching is good and inspires me to study for myself. 

Back to this book...I downloaded it last summer after watching a few of his sermons talking about the spirit of python.  The time just never seemed to present itself to read it.  Could it be the slippery one was at work to block my blessing...(it was a tough school year) OR was it for such a time as this? 
Either way, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

I'm excited and looking forward to what God has for us and the people around us we serve.
Let me know when u are ready to go.  Also, I created this blog as another way of interacting.  I do plan to see about a meeting space at church for us to come together.

Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment