Monday, August 4, 2014

Eviction notice

Chapter 5 - Get the snakes out!

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 GW
The weapons we use in our fight are not made by humans.
Rather, they are powerful weapons from God.
With them we destroy people’s defenses, that is, their arguments and all their intellectual arrogance that oppose the knowledge of God.
We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ.

I love the question, "Which dog wins the fight?" Answer: The dog you feed the most.
So, the next question becomes, "Which dog are you feeding the most?"

Sections of this chapter with questions I've asked myself:
A snake's nest in your head - What's in your head...your mind?
Think about what you think about.

God sees what u do in darkness - What do you do? When I find myself sending our daughter out of the room or changing the channel when she enters...maybe I shouldn't be watching or listening, either???

The snake egg of doubt - How significant is doubt in your life? Has the enemy fooled u into thinking you can intellectualize God?

Crack some eggs! What do u plan to do with all that weaponry God has given u?

Give the enemy an eviction notice! Time to take our minds back!


No comments:

Post a Comment